Take your 7th grader's vocab knowledge to the next level--for kids ages 11 to 13
Boost your middle schooler's word skills The Vocabulary Workbook for 7th Grade is packed full of activities that help kids expand their vocabulary with tons of terms relevant to their current reading level.
Each lesson in this vocabulary workbook focuses on a handful of words, introducing and reinforcing their definitions through a variety of challenges, like determining the words' meanings based on usage, exploring their roots, and finding their synonyms or antonyms. Get ready to be wowed by your 7th grader's new language skills--it just takes a little help from this essential vocabulary book
The Vocabulary Workbook for 7th Grade includes:
- A 7th-grade companion―Discover 36 weeks' worth of lessons―one for each week of the school year―that are excellent as supplements, summer reviews, or homeschooling material.
- 180 Must-know words―From "abate" and "haggle" to "procrastinate" and "bystander," this vocabulary workbook introduces your middle schooler to many useful and age-appropriate words.
- A variety of activities―The Vocabulary Workbook for 7th Grade explores each word multiple ways, giving your child several approaches for mastering a word's meaning.
Make learning vocabulary fun for middle-schoolers with The Vocabulary Workbook for 7th Grade.
- ISBN-13: 9781646115112
- ISBN-10: 1646115112
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 148
- Reading Level: Ages 11-13