Make a career out of your voice? Easy.
Voice acting is like acting, but just using your voice It's a unique career where the actor's voice can be heard worldwide-in commercials, on audiobooks, in animated movies, documentaries, online videos, telephone systems and much, much more. The point is to bring the written word to life with the human voice.
With step-by-step explanations and an abundance of examples, Voice Acting For Dummies is the ultimate reference for budding voice actors on auditioning, recording, producing voice-overs, and promoting themselves as a voice actor.
- Creating a voice acting demo
- Finding your signature voice
- Interpreting scripts
- Using audio editing software
- Promoting your voice acting talents
If you're an aspiring voice actor or an actor or singer considering a career transition, Voice Acting For Dummies has everything you need to let your voice talents soar.
- ISBN-13: 9781118399583
- ISBN-10: 1118399587
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: January 2013
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 384