Fascinating stories from real people aboard the Titanic-written for kids 9 to 12
Voices of the Titanic is a standout among Titanic books for kids that will give you insights into the disaster like never before. Take a new look at the sinking of the RMS Titanic through the eyes of the heroes and the cowards, the wealthy and the poor, the survivors and those who went down with the ship.
In one of the best Titanic books for kids, you'll read the stories of real passengers and how they found their place on board. Of all the Titanic books for kids, the fascinating accounts and tantalizing tales in this one will keep you captivated for hours.
This standout among Titanic books for kids includes:
- 20 personalities―Read 20 mini-biographies of people who were aboard the ship on its fateful voyage with one of the most unique Titanic books for kids.
- Range of people―The stories come from notable people like Captain Edward John Smith, "The Unsinkable" Margaret Brown, and third-class passenger Daniel Buckley.
- Learn more―Enjoy sidebars that contain lesser-known facts about the Titanic like the fourth steam funnel being for looks and non-functional or why the lookouts didn't have binoculars.
Discover inside tales and unknown histories of passengers from all walks of life that you won't find in other Titanic books for kids.
- ISBN-13: 9781641529785
- ISBN-10: 1641529784
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 pounds
- Page Count: 116
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12