Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own food--even if you live in an apartment
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
- ISBN-13: 9780738737249
- ISBN-10: 0738737240
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications
- Publish Date: November 2013
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.28 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 pounds
- Page Count: 275