If you've suffered from setbacks or trauma in life, discover a path forward by learning to embrace the power of nature and the beauty in your experiences and pains.
As a young, single?mother, Sara Schulting Kranz discovered her path to forgiveness and healing from the scars of sexual abuse and the trauma of an unexpected divorce started with a daily practice of actively embracing the power and beauty of nature. Along the way, Sara learned a key lesson that to heal from anything you must walk through it on your own terms.
In?this book, life coach and certified wilderness guide Sara shares a step-by-step handbook that shows you how to reconnect with nature--wherever you may be--and begin your healing journey.
In Walk Through This, you'll be equipped with tools to use along the way, such as:
- Foundational information about nature deficit disorder and the negative impact it has on our minds and bodies
- Exercise prompts to help you evaluate where you are on the path and check your progress along the way
- Meditations to guide you deeper into the process
- Practical steps to guide you to forgiveness
To heal from anything, you have to feel everything. You must walk through your experiences and your pains, and you have to embrace everything around you that got you to where you are at this moment.
Everyone has the capacity to forgive and to heal. All you need to do is take that first step.
- ISBN-13: 9780785238652
- ISBN-10: 0785238654
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publish Date: November 2020
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 272