You're at war. Are you winning?
Your fight is not with the problems you can see--depression, a broken marriage, addiction, or financial troubles. These are just the symptoms, the true disease--the true battle--is against the devil and his armies. But the devil's not afraid of mere humans like you and me. So how are we supposed to fight? More importantly, how are we supposed to win?
Warfare is a guide to fighting the battles that matter. In it, you'll learn:
- to identify how spiritual warfare is impacting your soul, family, church, and culture.
- who the armies are and what role they play--God, angels, demons, and the devil
- how to use the arsenal of spiritual weapons God provides
- how to claim the victory God has already won.
When we fight the right battles with the right weapons, fear gives way to courage, futility gives way to purpose, and failure gives way to victory.
- ISBN-13: 9780802418173
- ISBN-10: 0802418171
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Publish Date: September 2018
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 224