The Classic Guide for New Knifemakers
The most important ingredient for success with simple methods is to have a sincere desire to do. Wayne Goddard
There's nothing better than spending time in the presence of an experienced knifemaker, except maybe, learning a few tricks of the trade. In this revised edition of Wayne Goddard's $50 Knife Shop, Wayne walks you through creating a cost-effective shop of your own, and enhancing your knifemaking skills by getting back to the basics.
The very book that changed the face of bladesmithing is revamped, with full color photo instructions and the tried-and-true format you will refer to for years to come. If you want to make knives like on Forged in Fire, this is the place to start.
This go-to guide covers:
* Tools needed to make knives, and outfit a personal workshop without breaking the bank
* Forging and heat-treating techniques, to help improve existing bladesmithing skills
* 250 color photos demonstrate basic knife making techniques
- ISBN-13: 9780896892958
- ISBN-10: 0896892956
- Publisher: Gun Digest Books
- Publish Date: April 2016
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Page Count: 160