We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed.
2 Corinthians 4:8
Everybody faces tough times. No one gets a free pass from hardship, tragedy, and pain.So how can you stand strong in faith when life gets difficult? The Bible is filled with encouraging examples you can learn from. Through several of these accounts, as well as experiences from his own life and ministry, Pastor James Merritt will show you how to...
- develop an arsenal of biblical truths to grasp when life feels impossible to face
- overcome the urge to run from your problems--and instead, persevere through them
- find comfort in realizing you're not alone as you walk through unfair circumstances
When life threatens to trip you up, push you over, or knock you down, discover God-given hope that will point the way to victory in the midst of adversity.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780736963817
- ISBN-10: 0736963812
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 160