Understand the painful silence of estrangement and finally heal the rift
Estrangement from an adult son or daughter is one of a parent's worst nightmares. Becoming estranged from a parent can be equally painful for an adult child, who may miss the relationship they once shared. For both it can mean angry silences and anguished days and nights wondering what went wrong.
Written by Kathy McCoy, one of the nation's more revered experts on family relationships, We Don't Talk Anymore is a insightful and relevant new exploration of estrangement for both parents and adult children. Each chapter also provides compassionate, practical tips focused on what both parents and adult children can do, including:
- Finding courage to reach out to your loved one
- Understanding the conflict and discovering a new and fulfilling connection
- Letting go and rebuilding your life
Families deserve clarity and understanding. We Don't Talk Anymore will show you those first steps toward dealing with a painful topic and finally healing.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781492651130
- ISBN-10: 1492651133
- Publisher: Sourcebooks
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 368