Indie Next Pick for February 2020
Book of the Month January 2020
LibraryReads January 2020 Pick
Bookreporter New Release Spotlight
New York Post "Best Books of the Week"
Goodreads "January's Most Anticipated New Books"
The Saturday Evening Post "10 Books for the New Year"
PopSugar "Best Books in January"
Book Riot Best Winter New Releases
2. Fist bumps and dabs = respect.
3. Strange people are not appreciated in her home.
4. Tomatoes must go in the middle of the sandwich and not get the bread wet.
5. Sometimes the most important things don't fit on lists. But when Zelda finds out that Gert has resorted to some questionable--and dangerous--methods to make enough money to keep them afloat, Zelda decides to launch her own quest. Her mission: to be legendary. It isn't long before Zelda finds herself in a battle that tests the reach of her heroism, her love for her brother, and the depth of her Viking strength. "A most welcome and wonderful debut" (Tyrell Johnson, author of The Wolves of Winter), When We Were Vikings is an uplifting debut about an unlikely heroine whose journey will leave you wanting to embark on a quest of your own, because after all...we are all legends of our own making.
- ISBN-13: 9781982126773
- ISBN-10: 1982126779
- Publisher: Gallery/Scout Press
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 336