"The single best volume I have ever read for preparing students for how to follow Jesus and flourish as his disciple in college."--J. P. Moreland
Is there a more frightening question for a graduating high school senior than "What will you do with your life?" In college, whether they realize it or not, students will answer that question every day with each decision. All of the new friends and new experiences of higher education will shape their future. It's critical that students know how to handle college before they're in the thick of it.
Jonathan Morrow tackles the tough questions that arise during these formative years, including:
- How do you grow spiritually?
- How do you manage your time to both study well and have fun?
- Is all truth relative?
- Are there good reasons to be a Christian?
- As a Christian, how should you view issues like dating and sex?
Each chapter of this new edition has been updated, and the author has included a new chapter on Christianity, homosexuality, and the Bible. Grounded in both his own extensive experience and biblical truth, Morrow's book is full of quick, easy-to-read chapters and excellent advice.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780825444883
- ISBN-10: 0825444888
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Publish Date: March 2017
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 400