What the Heck Is Eos? : A Complete Guide for Employees in Companies Running on EOS
Has your company struggled to roll EOS out to all levels of your organization? Do your employees understand why EOS is important or even what it is?What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System). An easy and fast read, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company: - What is an operating system?
- What is EOS and why is my company using it?
- What are the EOS foundational tools and how do they impact me?
- What's in it for me? Designed to engage employees in the EOS process and tools, What the Heck is EOS? uses simple, straightforward language and provides questions about each tool for managers and employees to discuss creating more ownership and buy-in at the staff level. After reading this book, employees will not only have a better understanding of EOS but they will be more engaged, taking an active role in helping achieve your company's vision.
- ISBN-13: 9781944648817
- ISBN-10: 194464881X
- Publisher: Benbella Books
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 280