See the Bible come to life before your eyes as New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin uses his storyteller imagination to present the Bible as a novel to help you engage with your faith in new ways.
Years ago, Charles Martin cracked open his Bible and began wrestling with a few fundamental questions: What if every single word of Scripture is absolutely true and I can trust it? How do I respond? Something in me should change, but what? How? This book is the result of that exploration.
In What If It's True? Martin brings key moments from the life and ministry of Jesus to life through his descriptive, novelistic words. This unique book:
- Fosters a stronger appreciation, love, and respect for Jesus
- Covers topics including rejection, sexual sin, generational curses, and forgiveness
- Draws on Old and New Testament references as well as cultural background information
- Includes a prayer at the end of each chapter
Martin shares key moments from his own journey as a disciple--and bondservant--of Christ and a mentor to others. The result is an exploration of truth that will help you not just think differently but live differently--starting today.
- ISBN-13: 9780785221463
- ISBN-10: 0785221468
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 320