"A useful and readable guide to puberty for boys." --School Library Journal
Part manual, part older brother, this accessible guidebook from Karen Gravelle, the author of the perennial bestseller The Period Book, will empower adolescent boys with honest answers to all of their questions about what's really going on down there.
- body image and confidence
- sexual harassment and consent
- using social media safely Complete with funny and informative interior illustrations from Robert Leighton, the updated edition of What's Going on Down There? will give boys the facts they need to feel confident about this new phase of their lives.
- ISBN-13: 9781681193618
- ISBN-10: 1681193612
- Publisher: Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 144
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12