Harness the power of the Enneagram to learn about yourself, maximize your strengths, and improve your relationships.
Pronounced ENN-EE-UH-GRAM, stemming from the Greek words ennea (nine) and grammos (a written symbol), the Enneagram is a centuries-old categorization tool that classifies human personalities into nine interconnected personality types.
Learn--through in-depth descriptions, illustrations, and more--how to assess how you think, feel, and experience life, so that you can correctly identify which of the nine types you are.
- Type 1: The Improver/Reformer/Perfectionist (Life Strategy: "I must be perfect and do what is right.")
- Type 2: The Helper/Giver/Befriender (Life Strategy: "I must be helping, caring, and needed.")
- Type 3: The Achiever/Performer/Motivator (Life Strategy: "I must be impressive and look accomplished and successful.")
- Type 4: The Individualist/Romantic/Artist (Life Strategy: "I must be understood uniquely as I am.")
- Type 5: The Investigator/Observer/Theorist (Life Strategy: "I must be knowledgeable and equipped.")
- Type 6: The Loyalist/Skeptic/Guardian (Life Strategy: "I must be secure and safe.")
- Type 7: The Enthusiast/Optimist/Epicurean (Life Strategy: "I must be enjoying myself and avoiding pain.")
- Type 8: The Challenger/Protector/Advocate (Life Strategy: "I must be strong and outside the control of others.")
- Type 9: The Peacemaker/Mediator/Reconciler (Life Strategy: "I must maintain peace and calm.")
Authors Liz Carver and Josh Green, creators of the hugely popular Instagram account @justmyenneatype, help you discover how knowing your type--and the types of those around you--can affect your daily life, your decisions, and your relationships with others, and how to use this wisdom to live life with more clarity, peace, and insight than you ever thought possible.
So what's your enneatype? Find out today and get started on the journey to better understand your world, yourself, and your place within it.
- ISBN-13: 9781592339525
- ISBN-10: 1592339522
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press (MA)
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 176