Waiting to survive, waiting for what's next; we're all waiting for something. But, how do we stay sane in the meantime?Making it through the tough waiting periods that string together, can leave us feeling anything but fabulous. But oh queen, you are Four-time Emmy Award winning journalist and TV host Kerstin Lindquist helps us break out of our most painful waiting rooms by delivering raw truth (When did making women friends become so hard?), attainable faith (For two excruciating, sweat-inducing minutes, I publicly prayed a prayer so disjointed I can't even recreate the sounds, it was that bad), and real-life humor (My text read: "Just realized I'm naked in my kitchen making myself a martini"). Through the pages, Kerstin shares her own stories with the honesty of your best friend. She explains what has worked for real, overwhelmed, under-supported women just like you, who are living through unbearable waits: unemployment, illness, infertility, death, even seasons of joylessness that seem to never end. You will learn how to manage all the little waits that come daily, the ones that make you feel like you're missing out on your life. Where's My Crown offers tangible advice and actionable steps for coping through each season, including:
- How to improve your prayer life.
- How to break free from lack of sleep.
- What foods can help you get and stay fit for this period of struggle.
- The two categories of exercise that are essential for thriving.
- How to find the elusive "tribe" we're supposed to have but can't seem to locate.
- How to pick the right therapist.
- How serving others can get you out of this waiting period faster.
Where's My Crown considers that those waiting rooms of life that we so dread are full of gifts we're just too frustrated to find. Maybe you aren't getting out because there is something inside you're meant to discover--a person, a place, a situation that will change your life, or theirs, for the better. You just need to take a break from trying so hard to find the door.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781642934854
- ISBN-10: 1642934852
- Publisher: Post Hill Press
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 256