Whether you're just starting your career at twenty-two or quickly approaching retirement at sixty-two, Who's Eating Your Pie? will give you the tools you need to grow a bigger, sweeter financial pie than you ever thought possible--and keep everyone else's fingers out of it "H-h-h-h-h-hello. M-m-my n-name is E-e-e-e-e-rik W-w-w-weir. H-how-how c-c-can I e-earn y-y-y-your b-b-business?" Believe it or not, that's the opening line that drove a young investment broker with a near-debilitating, lifelong stutter into a $1-million-per-year income by age thirty. And that incredible level of success was just the beginning In his debut book Who's Eating Your Pie? leader and speaker Erik Weir opens the playbook that's led him to unbelievable success as an entrepreneur, investor, film producer, and real estate developer. He tackles the tough questions today's young professionals are asking, such as:
- Can anyone build wealth, no matter where they're starting from?
- Is it moral for me to want to build wealth?
- What does it mean to be "rich"?
- How can I build real wealth as a salaried employee?
- How can I build wealth for myself and others as an entrepreneur?
- What steps should I take each day to ensure I'm moving forward toward my wealth-building goals?
- What is the stock market and how does it work?
- Can I get rich with just a 401(k)?
- How does real estate investing work?
- Where does philanthropic giving fit into my wealth-building plan?
Erik Weir has helped some of the wealthiest people in the country answer these questions, from multi-Grammy-winning musical artists to CEOs of some of America's biggest companies to world-renowned professional athletes. Now, he wants to do the same for you, offering you the same advice and guidance he's given to millionaires and billionaires for the past three decades.
- ISBN-13: 9781637630556
- ISBN-10: 1637630557
- Publisher: Forefront Books
- Publish Date: May 2022
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.4 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 256