"A step-by-step guide to Wicca as a lifestyle; practical, easy to read, and no-nonsense in tone."
--Shelley Rabinovitch, author of The Encyclopedia of Modern Witchcraft and Neo-Paganism
The Father of American Wicca, Raymond Buckland, provides this indispensable, comprehensive handbook to the solitary practice of Wicca through every season of life.
- Constructing the tools and sacred space needed to create magic every day
- Using dreamwork, tarot cards, crystals, nature, astrology, and other divinations
- Maintaining ethics without the guidance of a coven
- Developing the power to heal and to ward off negativity Let Wicca for One be your guide and inspiration as you travel the time-honored path of the solitary practitioner. "A complete handbook of rites, rituals, and ultimately personal empowerment. Truly a guide for magickal living, and for all seasons of life."
--Anthony Paige, author of Rocking the Goddess
- ISBN-13: 9780806538662
- ISBN-10: 080653866X
- Publisher: Citadel Press
- Publish Date: July 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 288