Learn to identify wild berries and fruits with this handy field guide, organized by color.
Get the popular field guide by expert author Teresa Marrone, and get started on your way to becoming a forager. Teresa has been gathering and preparing wild edibles for more than 20 years, and she shares her foraging experience with you. Use this book with confidence as you learn about nearly 200 species found in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The species are organized by color and then by form, so when you see a red berry, go to the red section to learn what it is.
- Species organized by color, then by form
- Full-page photos and insets showing each plant's key identification points
- Interesting tidbits about the plants' many uses
- Range maps, ripening calendar, and more
- Nearly 200 wild berries and fruits in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan
Learn what's edible and what to avoid with this easy-to-use field guide. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- ISBN-13: 9781591937968
- ISBN-10: 1591937965
- Publisher: Adventure Publications
- Publish Date: June 2018
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 280