The easy way to get up and running with Windows 10
With Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies, becoming familiarized with Windows 10 is a painless process. If you're interested in learning the basics of this operating system without having to dig through confusing computer jargon, look no further.
This book offers a step-by-step approach that is specifically designed to assist first time Windows 10 users who are over-50, providing easy-to-understand language, large-print text, and an abundance of helpful images along the way
- Protect your computer
- Follow friends and family online
- Use Windows 10 to play games and enjoy media
- Check your security and maintenance status
Step-by-step instructions are provided to ensure that you don't get lost at any point along the way.
- ISBN-13: 9781119680543
- ISBN-10: 1119680549
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 320