The first definitive guide to using the wisdom of the enneagram for spiritual and psychological growth
The ancient symbol of the Enneagram has become one of today's most popular systems for self-understanding, based on nine distinct personality types. Now, two of the world's foremost Enneagram authorities introduce a powerful new way to use the Enneagram as a tool for personal transformation and development. Whatever your spiritual background, the Enneagram shows how you can overcome your inner barriers, realize your unique gifts and strengths, and discover your deepest direction in life.
The Wisdom of the Enneagram includes:
- Two highly accurate questionnaires for determining your type
- Vivid individual profiles focused on maximizing each type's potential and minimizing predictable pitfalls
- Spiritual Jump Starts, Wake-Up Calls, and Red Flags for each type
- Dozens of individualized exercises and practical strategies for letting go of troublesome habits, improving relationships, and increasing inner freedom
- Revealing insights into the deepest motivations, fears, and desires of each type
Highly accessible, yet filled with sophisticated concepts and techniques found nowhere else, The Wisdom of the Enneagram is a strikingly new fusion of psychology and spirituality. It offers an exciting vision of human possibility and a clear map of the nine paths to our highest self-expression.
- ISBN-13: 9780553378207
- ISBN-10: 0553378201
- Publisher: Bantam
- Publish Date: June 1999
- Dimensions: 9.23 x 7.38 x 1.08 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.18 pounds
- Page Count: 400