Embark on a journey of discovery and wonder with fun facts and tidbits about wolves! Are you ready to learn lots of fascinating facts about one of nature's most intriguing animals? Do you want to find out about wolves' amazing life and behavior? Would you like to learn more about these enthralling creatures by reading a book full of interesting facts and amazing tidbits? This captivating book will appeal to kids who love reading stories about wild wolves. It's full of amazing facts and true stories about gray wolves and Arctic wolves. Every day is different for these wild animals as they fight to survive in the rough terrain of North America. In this book, you will:
- Learn about the natural habitat of wolves
- Discover what arctic wolves eat in the wild
- Find out how gray wolves behave toward each other
- Read about how wolves are depicted in legends, myths, and even literature
- Meet real kids who have awesome wolf stories to share!
Humans have always found wolves fascinating, from ancient times right through to modern society. In Wolves for Kids, you will discover why these animals inspire such awe and wonder in our hearts. If you're a parent/caretaker who wants to teach their children about animals in an exciting, fun, and captivating way, then this book is perfect for you! "Wolves for Kids" book is an essential guide to all things wolves. So, click the "add to cart" button and take your children on a glorious journey of discovery!
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9798423384098
- ISBN-10: 9798423384098
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: February 2022
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.08 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 pounds
- Page Count: 38