It's time to rethink your relationship with food and exerciseThe Women's Health Fitness Fix is a refreshing, realistic guide for anyone who wants a better body. You'll find all the tools you need for successful and lasting weight loss--no rigid, inflexible diet rules or demanding, time-consuming workout programs. These easy-to-follow strategies are practiced by the US's leading fitness experts, tested by the world's top researchers, and proven by everyday busy people across the US. Whether you're a beginner or a longtime fitness fanatic, this must-have manual offers hundreds of tips to get you the results you've always wanted--in just minutes a day. Inside, you'll find:
- More than 30 exclusive total-body workouts from America's top trainers, including genius 5-minute routines you can do whenever you're in a hurry and stack together when you have time for a serious calorie-blasting sweat session.
- Practical solutions for managing your motivation, busting through fitness and weight-loss plateaus, and overcoming the most common diet obstacles and exercise excuses.
- Beginner-friendly techniques for healthier cooking at home and meal prep made simple, along with hundreds of fast-and-easy recipe ideas and calorie-saving food swaps.
- More than 145 research-based "Quick Tips" for improving everything from your goal setting and grocery shopping list to your sleep habits and stress-management skills. The Women's Health Fitness Fix is more than a diet book: It's the long-term solution you've been searching for and offers the tools and motivation you need to improve your relationship with food and exercise, transform your body, and finally make your healthy lifestyle feel effortless
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781635650167
- ISBN-10: 163565016X
- Publisher: Rodale Books
- Publish Date: November 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 336