Do you love to get outdoors and barbecue when the weather is suitable?
Do you just love the taste of smoky, grilled meats?
Everyone loves a barbecue, don't they? It's almost like getting back to nature, or our caveman days when everything was cooked outside on open fires.
Often, however, you'll find that you do the same things over and over again, like burgers and chicken.
But the Wood Pellet Smoker and Grill Cookbook is a new book that will liven up your barbecues with a comprehensive look at what you can achieve with your smoker, in chapters including:
- What a wood pellet smoker-grill is
- Advantages and disadvantages of them
- The history of wood pellet smoker-grills
- Recipes for poultry, including chicken, turkey and duck
- Red meats
- Pork and lots of ribs
- Seafood dishes
- Rubs and brines
Outdoor cooking is about to get a whole lot more interesting for you and your friends and family will always want to be at your place at weekends as you dish up exciting and flavorsome food every time.
Get yourself a copy of the Wood Pellet Smoker and Grill Cookbook now and start making barbecue food like a pro.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781952117619
- ISBN-10: 1952117615
- Publisher: Fighting Dreams Productions Inc
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 260