This is your beginner's guide to mastering the art of woodworking
From simple joinery techniques to fine woodworking, this reference guide will teach you how to use more than 100 tools and techniques to create beautiful pieces of wooden furniture.
- Clear step-by-step photography and easy-to-follow instructions
- Advice on all major wood types and veneers and how to use them When you are ready, put your skills into practice with eight DIY projects to make at home From a mirror frame and a laundry hamper to a bookcase and a coat rack, these projects come complete with detailed plans, exact dimensions, materials required, and instructions.
Woodworking 101 This newly updated edition includes a fresh design and brand-new photography making the step-by-step techniques and projects even clearer to understand. It's the perfect gift for Dad, Mom, or anyone who needs a re-introduction to woodworking techniques
- ISBN-13: 9780744027815
- ISBN-10: 0744027810
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: February 2021
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 224