The bestselling beginner's guide to Microsoft Word
Whether you've used older versions of this popular program or have never processed a single word, this hands-on guide gets you going with the latest version of Microsoft Word. In no time, you'll begin editing, formatting, proofing, and dressing up your Word documents like a pro.
In this leading book about the world's number one word processing application, Dan Gookin talks about using Microsoft Word in friendly, easy-to-follow terms. Focusing on the needs of the beginning Word user, it provides everything you need to know about Word--without any painful jargon.
- Covers the new and improved features found in the latest version of Word
- Create your own templates
- Explains why you can't always trust the spell checker
- Offers little-known keyboard shortcuts
If you're new to Word and want to spend more time on your actual work rather than figuring out how to make it work for you, this new edition of Word X For Dummies has you covered.
- ISBN-13: 9781119514060
- ISBN-10: 1119514061
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 400