This relaxing activity book offers self-empowerment, hope, and dignity to people with mild dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or those rehabilitating after a stroke.
Includes full scripture verses and excerpts of hymns in large font on a beautifully designed page. Wider inner margins allow pages to be cut out.Fun engagement with Bible Verses- Includes 50 Stimulating Puzzles
- 25 Psalms; including Psalm 23, Psalm 46, and Psalm 121
- 25 Hymns; including Amazing Grace, Holy Holy Holy, and Be Thou My Vision
- Spark memories
- Feel more engaged
- Lessen anxiety
- Encourage self-expression
- Set a positive mood for interaction with fun and relaxing puzzles
- Quiet and calm activity, especially for afternoon and evening hours
- Calming activities reduce anxiety and offer stress relief
- No mention of dementia, memory loss, or anything that could cause stress or embarrassment
- Large print text
- Easy to read solutions in back
- Words can run forward, down, or diagonally.
- Soft Cover
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 114 pages
Makes a great gift for those with limited eyesight.Helpful Tips for Caregivers
- Concentrate on the process of the activity, not the results. What matters is that your loved one enjoyed the time spent on it.
- Sit beside your loved-one in a quiet area with no distractions
- Avoid shadows or reflections on the pages
- It may be easier for some to cut out the pages and work on the hard, flat surface of the table
- Use activities for elderly people with dementia in a group or care setting to bring individuals together and as an entertaining activity that helps combat boredom or depression.
- If your parent or senior loved one resists an activity, take a break and try again later.
- Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, or any day
Click on "Mighty Oak Books" beneath the title above for more.
- Picture Book of Psalms- Best Seller
- Coloring Book of Psalms- New
- Picture Book of Hymns- New
- Fun and Relaxing Activities for Adults- New
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781650797915
- ISBN-10: 1650797915
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.24 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- Page Count: 116