Other Available Formats
Have fun and learn with the American Sign Language Alphabet
The FingerAlphabet Cool Kids Word Search Books are a fun way to strengthen your fingerspelling and general spelling abilities.
Each book focusses on a topic. The third book of the series centers on adverbs (3rd-5th grade).
This book will help any person who enjoys word search puzzles (not only kids) to learn the American Sign Language Alphabet
- learn the correct American Sign Language Alphabet - all hand shapes are consistently shown as seen by the viewer Approved by experts from Gallaudet University.
- learn the correct spelling of words by associating two different representations of letters.
- reinforce and possibly expand their active vocabulary.
- get a basic insight into the how-tos of fingerspelling.
Solutions are provided in the final section of the book.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9783864691089
- ISBN-10: 3864691087
- Publisher: Legendarymedia
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.29 pounds
- Page Count: 46
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12