Created as a living memorial to the philosophies and ideas of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., this essential volume includes more than 120 quotations from the greatest civil rights leader's speeches, sermons, and writings.
Selected and introduced by Coretta Scott King, The Words of Martin Luther King, Jr. helps keep the dream alive by focusing on seven areas of the Nobel Peace Prize winner's concern: the community of man, racism, civil rights, justice and freedom, faith and religion, nonviolence, and peace.
- ISBN-13: 9781557044839
- ISBN-10: 155704483X
- Publisher: William Morrow & Company
- Publish Date: October 2001
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 12-17