Writing Practice for Preschool Kids Ages 4+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Early Years Writing Readiness Preschool Workbook that teaches basic handwriting skills to preschoolers.
Pre k workbooks age 4-5 are a great way for your preschooler to learn basic writing skills such as writing alphabet letters, sight words, numbers, tracing shapes, and more through a variety of toddler learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Toddler Activity Book
- Engaging and educational handwriting practice. "Letter tracing", "writing about your favorite things", and "making a thank you card" are a few of the fun preschool learning activities that incorporate writing practice into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer's handbook and answer key are included in the back of the pre k workbook to track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting toddler activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page writing workbook is sized at about 8 1/4 inches x 10 3/4 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Practice Writing Book for Kids Contains:
- 5 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer's handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/4" x 10 3/4"
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781609962050
- ISBN-10: 1609962052
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: January 2011
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.61 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 4-5