365 days, 365 ways to master mindfulness-a guide for beginners
Start your journey to living better, being present, and acting with intention today. A Year of Mindfulness for Beginners is the perfect choice for people looking to internalize the practice and develop beneficial, lifelong habits.
Featuring daily doses of affirmations, exercises, meditations, and inspiring quotes, A Year of Mindfulness for Beginners helps you live in the moment and be more aware of yourself.
A Year of Mindfulness for Beginners includes:
- Beginner-friendly-Embrace mindfulness for beginners with simple, beginner-friendly exercises that help you take things one day at a time.
- A year of practice-Find out how to be more mindful with 365 entries that let you progress at your own pace.
- Memorable quotes-Be inspired as you discover how the ideas behind mindfulness have resonated with great thinkers, writers, and more-including Dalai Lama XIV, Oscar Wilde, Maya Angelou, and Dr. Bruce Lipton.
Day by day, learn how you can live your life more mindfully with A Year of Mindfulness for Beginners.
- ISBN-13: 9781641528481
- ISBN-10: 1641528486
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 0.66 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.76 pounds
- Page Count: 242