- Waterproof - Tear-Resistant - Topographic Maps
Yellowstone National Park was the world's first national park and covers 3,500 square miles. Just to the south of Yellowstone, are the jagged peaks of Grand Teton National Park. The Map Pack Bundle includes maps of both of these iconic parks. Each park has its own character with Yellowstone's mighty falls, massive lake and dramatic geisers. Not to be overlooked, the Teton Range of Grand Teton National Park juts almost vertically from Jackson Lake. The two maps in the Map Pack cover the many thousands of square miles and show popular tourist destinations as well as the deep backcountry where only the hardcore backpacker will be seen. The maps include detailed trail networks with points of interest such as campgrounds, boat ramps, ski areas, and many more.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%
The Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Map Pack includes:
- Map 201:: Yellowstone National Park
- Map 202:: Grand Teton National Park
Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Map Scale = 1:126,720 & 1:80,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- ISBN-13: 9781597754002
- ISBN-10: 1597754005
- Publisher: National Geographic Maps
- Publish Date: May 2010
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 4