Everything you need to make yoga an integral part of your health and well-being
If you want to incorporate yoga into your daily routine or ramp up what you're already doing, Yoga All-In-One For Dummies is the perfect resource This complete compendium of six separate titles features everything you need to improve your health and peace of mind with yoga, and includes additional information on, stretching, meditation, adding weights to your yoga workouts, and power yoga moves.
Yoga has been shown to have numerous health benefits, ranging from better flexibility and athletic performance to lowered blood pressure and weight loss. For those who want to take control of their health and overall fitness, yoga is the perfect practice. With Yoga All-In-One For Dummies, you'll have everything you need to get started and become a master of even the toughest yoga poses and techniques.
- Find out how to incorporate yoga to foster health, happiness, and peace of mind
- Get a complete resource, featuring information from six titles that are packed with tips
- Use companion workout videos to help you master various yoga poses and techniques that are covered in the book
- Utilize tips in the book to increase balance, range of motion, flexibility, strength, and overall fitness
Take a deep breath and dive into Yoga All-In-One For Dummies to find out how you can improve your health and your happiness by incorporating yoga into your daily routine.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781119022725
- ISBN-10: 111902272X
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: March 2015
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Page Count: 576