"A book I wish I could give to myself a decade ago."
- Scott Berkun, best-selling author of six books, including Making Things Happen, The Myths of Innovation, Confessions of a Public Speaker and The Year Without Pants
"Thought-provoking and practical. This book gives you a step-by-step guide to adjust your routine so you can be your best self."
- Darin Suthapong, CEO of Indy Dish
"Rad helps us evolve from the minimum default settings we inherit to living each day to our fullest."
- Dr. Thomas Schildgen, Professor Emeritus, Arizona State University
"The simplicity in message and actionable advice is packed to the brim in this book. I've found myself using this framework consistently at least once a day."
- Kiran Pathakota, Senior Technical Product Manager at Amazon
"There are many challenges faced as we move through our lives, but Rad Wendzich clearly and creatively shows the way you can reset your default responses to life so you can become a truly authentic you With engaging prose and steps to take to reset your default responses, this book is inspiring and will motivate you to change for the better."
- Penny Ann Dolin, Associate Professor of Practice at Arizona State University
Change Your Default Settings and Change Your Course in Life
At any given moment you're following pre-existing settings that direct your life along a certain path. They are your patterns of actions, words, and thoughts that have become ingrained over the years. The problem is that they may be taking your life in an unintended direction, limiting your growth both personally and professionally.
In this short, visual, and action-oriented book, user experience expert and tech entrepreneur Rad Wendzich offers a step by step guide to identifying and changing your default settings, giving you the confidence to take control of your life.
- ISBN-13: 9781734213706
- ISBN-10: 1734213701
- Publisher: Rad Wendzich
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 7.81 x 5.06 x 0.33 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 154