Kindness isn't merely about getting along with people and being nice. It's a game changer in business, the door-opener to opportunity, and the key to authenticity and confidence. Discover the true potential of kindness and harness its power.
Through years of developing her own kindness practices and studying those of others, Good Morning America correspondent and ABC News journalist Adrienne Bankert has experienced firsthand the unbeatable power of kindness and witnessed its transformative impact on others.
Adjusting our perspective from being closed off and self-centered to a mindset of kindness ripples into a staggering amount of personal fulfillment and growth.
No matter our age or ethnicity, where we come from, or how much money we make, every one of us can be kind. Every one of us can be a change agent.
In Your Hidden Superpower, Adrienne will help you:
- See simple acts of kindness from a new and empowering perspective;
- Learn how to make kindness a habit and experience more peace, inspiration, and impact;
- Engage kindness at work and enjoy remarkable opportunities--plus, know how to get from "here" to "there" quickly; and
- Activate kindness as a force to reconnect you to your authentic self, replenish your passion and creativity, and find your voice.
Your Hidden Superpower describes how kindness is a superpower that can be honed through an intentional lifestyle of kindness and is especially important in these divisive times.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781400218141
- ISBN-10: 1400218144
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 224