When your world is falling apart, where is God? Renowned pastor, teacher, and author David Jeremiah shares the comfort and hope of the Psalms, showing how these truths can guide you through life's greatest challenges.
Bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah welcomes all who are going through tough times to turn to the Psalms, which are full of inspiration and hope. Grounded in Scripture, Dr. Jeremiah includes true stories from people facing seemingly insurmountable suffering who found a way through the darkness, as well as his own fight for his life through his cancer diagnosis.
An encouraging gift for those facing difficult circumstances, the book includes:
- Inspiring real-life stories of people who have struggled with terminal illness, the loss of a child, and the imprisonment of a spouse
- Dr. Jeremiah's own journal entries, revealing how the Psalms sustained him during his battle with cancer
- Insightful and comforting passages of scripture for those facing major obstacles
If you are struggling with anything in your life that is pulling you down or pulling you apart, this book will not only lift your spirits but remind you that God is walking with you. When Your World Falls Apart is an invaluable source of help and encouragement for people facing major obstacles in life.
- ISBN-13: 9780849904363
- ISBN-10: 0849904366
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: February 2005
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 304