Other Available Formats
Whether you're getting married, officiating a wedding (the first time or the 500th time), or renewing your vows ...
... this BESTSELLING step-by-step guide to writing and conducting a wedding ceremony has everything you need to write your vows and easily create a meaningful ceremony.
- New to officiating? Did a friend or family member ask you to officiate? This book breaks down the process from beginning to end providing everything you need to officiate a perfect ceremony that everyone will remember long after the wedding. With step-by-step guidance to easily write and conduct an unforgettable wedding and make it legal.
- Seasoned professional? You'll find a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, both spiritual and non-spiritual to build a truly customized ceremony for your couples.
Couples (makes a great gift for engaged couples or couples renewing their vows):
Whether you simply want to write your own vows, or you want to choose all the words spoken for your ceremony, you'll find a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, both spiritual and non-spiritual. A worksheet is provided to gather your selections for your personalized ceremony.
Some key information within the book:
- A large collection of spiritual and non-spiritual wording examples
- Several sample wedding and renewal ceremonies
- A worksheet to help easily write your vows and the ceremony
- Instructions for obtaining a marriage license
- Guidance for conducting the rehearsal
- Who can legally perform the ceremony and steps to becoming ordained
- Advice on selecting the right Officiant
- Information on filing the paperwork to make the wedding legal
You'll love this book, because it will show you how to create a personalized and meaningful ceremony that everyone present will remember for years to come.Get it now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781499297119
- ISBN-10: 1499297114
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: June 2014
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.53 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.76 pounds
- Page Count: 254