Harry S. Dent Jr., bestselling author of The Demographic Cliff and The Sale of a Lifetime, predicted the populist wave that has driven the Brexit vote, the election of Donald Trump, and other recent shocks around the world. Now he returns with the definitive guide to protect your investments and prosper in the age of the anti-globalist backlash.
The turn of the 2020s will mark an extremely rare convergence of low points for multiple political, economic, and demographic cycles. The result will be a major financial crash and global upheaval that will dwarf the Great Recession of the 2000s--and maybe even the Great Depression of the 1930s. We're facing the onset of what Dent calls "Economic Winter."
- Why China may be the biggest bubble in the global economy (and you'd be a fool to invest there).
- Why you should invest in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, and pull out of real estate and automotive.
- Why putting your faith in gold is a bad idea. Fortunately, Zero Hour includes a range of practical strategies to help you turn the upheaval ahead to your advantage, so your family can be prepared and protected.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780525536055
- ISBN-10: 0525536051
- Publisher: Portfolio
- Publish Date: November 2017
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.14 pounds
- Page Count: 336