★★★ iPhones are great If you know how to use them ★★★
The iPhone is arguably the best phone out there. Powerful. Takes great photos. And does just about everything. But easy to use? For some people, absolutely But if you've never used it before-or if you have used it but want to get more out of it-it's a little intimidating. This book will help
This book doesn't waste time with features you probably will never use-like setting up a private network or iMAP / POP email. It covers the basics and then goes beyond with some of the features that are going to make your life easier.
If you want to know how to use the phone and do things like take pictures, use Facetime with the grandkids, and create cute Animoji's, then it's right for you
I'll walk you through what you need to know step-by-step-including how navigation works now that the Home button is gone on newer iPhones.
It covers only what most people want to know-so you don't have to comb through hundreds of pages of tech-speak just to find out how to use a common feature.
Some of the included topics:
- What's new to iOS 14
- Using an iPhone that doesn't have a Home button
- Using Face ID
- How to use Picture in Picture for movies and TV shows
- How to add widgets to your Home screen
- Organizing apps with the App Library
- Buying, removing, rearranging, updating apps
- Taking, editing, organizing and sharing photos
- Apple Services (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Card, iCloud, and Fitness+)
- Using Siri
- Using pre-installed apps like Notes, Calendar, Reminders, and more
- Making phone calls and sending messages
- Creating Animoji's
- Must have apps
- And much, much more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new iPhone? Then let's get started
Note: This book is based on the book "The Ridiculously Simple Guide to iPhone 12, iPhone Pro, and iPhone Pro Max" but includes an expanded section on accessibility (like how to make text easier to see). It is not endorsed by Apple, Inc and should be considered unofficial.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781629175256
- ISBN-10: 1629175250
- Publisher: SL Editions
- Publish Date: October 2020
- Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 pounds
- Page Count: 284