iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition is now updated to cover all iPhones with iOS 14. It'll show you how to:
- Make and receive phone calls
- Text with the Messages app, including a variety of fun features including Animojis and Memojis
- Make video calls with FaceTime
- Set up and use email accounts
- Use Settings to customize your iPhone exactly to your style and requirement
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone to pay securely - no need to carry your wallet all the time
- Use apps to stay healthy, shop online, plan your vacation, get instant news, and more.
- Master the Control Center
- Explore the entire iTunes Music library, share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with family members - stay in the loop with children and grandchildren!
Apps are at the heart of the iPhone and iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition gives a comprehensive introduction to using the preinstalled apps. It then shows how to find and download apps from the Apple App Store for:
- Going on vacation
- Online shopping
- Social networking
- Music and videos
- Keeping up-to-date with everyday tasks, through the use of the Notes, Calendar, Contacts and Reminders apps
- Health and wellbeing, using the Health app that is designed to collate a range of health and fitness information
An in-depth chapter on iCloud, Apple's online storage, sharing and backup service, explains how iCloud works and shows how it can automatically store your data and share your photos so you don't have to worry about losing information should anything happen to your iPhone.
iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition is written in larger type for easier reading and takes the mystery out of using your iPhone, showing how it can become your most useful digital companion, ready to help keep you in touch, up-to-date, and entertained.
- ISBN-13: 9781840789089
- ISBN-10: 1840789085
- Publisher: In Easy Steps
- Publish Date: November 2020
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 7.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 192