Why it matters who's stirring the pot
Soup offers an inspirational business fable that explains the "recipe" you can use to create a winning culture and boost employee morale and engagement. The story follows Nancy, the newly anointed CEO of America's Favorite Soup Company. She has been brought in to reinvigorate the brand and bring success back to a company that has lost its flavor and profit and has fallen on hard times. Fatefully, while eating lunch at a local soup shop, Nancy discovers the key ingredients to unite, engage, and inspire her team and create a culture of greatness.
- From the bestselling author of The Energy Bus, The No Complaining Rule, and Training Camp
- Find out how culture drives behavior, behavior drives habits, and habits deliver results
- Create relationships that are the foundation upon which successful careers and winning teams are built
- Features quick takeaways you can use to invest in your people, build trust, create unity, and enhance engagement
A turnaround tale like few others, Soup will inspire you to work in your own company to unleash the passion that delivers superior results.
- ISBN-13: 9780470487846
- ISBN-10: 0470487844
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: May 2010
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 176