Put your own fate exactly where it belongs-in your hands
It is one of the great questions of life. Its a simple question, really, but it seems impossible for many to answer: Do we control our own destinies? 90 percent of people think and act as if their destiny is foreordained, while only about 10 percent believe in the capacity to change and act on it.
Creating Your Own Destiny explains and demonstrates to the majority how to dream, plan, and execute a better future-despite the challenges of the economy and life circumstances.
- Based on time-honored principles, theories, and case studies
- Provides a Success Road Map for all those people who are seeking to achieve success but who aren't satisfied with their careers.
- Written in an easy and accessible tone by Patrick Snow, who has been dubbed the Dean of Destiny
With the powerful and practical tools featured in this essential guide, you'll find yourself newly empowered and energized to achieve extraordinary results.
- ISBN-13: 9780470582022
- ISBN-10: 0470582022
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: April 2010
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Page Count: 272