AP(R) Computer Science Principles Crash Course(R)
Fully Revised and Updated 2nd Edition for the 2021 Exam
A Higher Score in Less TimeAt REA, we invented the quick-review study guide for AP(R) exams. A decade later, REA's Crash Course(R) remains the top choice for AP(R) students who want to make the most of their study time and earn a high score. Here's why more AP(R) teachers and students turn to REA's AP(R) Computer Science Principles Crash Course(R)
- Targeted Review - Study Only What You Need to Know. REA's all-new 2nd edition addresses all the latest test revisions. Our Crash Course(R) is based on an in-depth analysis of the revised AP(R) Computer Science Principles Course and Exam Description and sample AP(R) test questions, released by the College Board in 2020. We cover only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time.
- Expert Test-taking Strategies and Advice. Written by a veteran AP(R) Computer Science teacher, the book gives you the topics and critical context that will matter most on exam day. Crash Course(R) relies on the author's extensive analysis of the test's structure and content. By following his advice, you can boost your score.
- Realistic Practice Questions - a mini-test in the book, a full-length exam online. Are you ready for your exam? Try our focused practice set inside the book. Then go online to take our full-length practice exam. You'll get the benefits of timed testing, detailed answers, and automatic scoring that pinpoints your performance based on the official AP(R) exam topics - so you'll be confident on test day.
When it's crucial crunch time and your Advanced Placement(R) exam is just around the corner, you need REA's Crash Course for AP(R) Computer Science Principles
- ISBN-13: 9780738612652
- ISBN-10: 0738612650
- Publisher: Research & Education Association
- Publish Date: March 2021
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 336