One in two children suffer from a chronic or recurring illness. If you feel stuck in a cycle of recurrent antibiotic use, missed school, sleepless nights and ER visits, Dr. Sheila Kilbane can help.
In?this book, integrative pediatrician Sheila Kilbane, MD, shares the methodology she's developed over almost twenty years of practicing medicine: a 7-step process that can begin to heal your child's chronic illness from the inside out.
In Healthy Kids, Happy Moms, Dr. Kilbane equips you with the information and tools you need to transform your child's health such as:
- A new approach to assessing your child's symptoms and learning how seemingly different symptoms are related
- The role of inflammation in recurrent childhood illnesses
- How to uncover the root of your child's inflammation, which drives recurrent illnesses
- The important role gut health plays in overall health
- 32 kid-friendly recipes to help even the busiest families make significant changes
Healthy Kids, Happy Moms also describes what nutrients your child might be deficient in and what foods he or she may need more or less of, and identifies the correct supplements for your child when needed and how to take them for maximum benefit.
In this groundbreaking book, you will discover a step-by-step strategy you can use today to transform your child's health for good. This book will give you the peace of mind you want, need, and deserve
- ISBN-13: 9780785241065
- ISBN-10: 078524106X
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 304