The Official Rules of the Teashop Girls 1. Teashop girls are best friends forever.
2. Tea is held every week, no matter what.
3. All tea and scones must be split equally at all times. Annie, Genna, and Zoe have been hanging out at the Steeping Leaf since elementary school. The Teashop Girls do everything together -- at least they used to. With the end of eighth grade approaching, Genna's too busy with theater, Zoe's always at tennis, and Annie feels totally left out. What happened to tea every week, no matter what? When Annie convinces her grandmother to give her a job as a barista at the Leaf, things begin to look up. In between whipping up chai lattes for customers, and attempting to catch the attention of her Barista Boy crush, Annie is finally beginning to feel as grown-up as her best friends. But an eviction notice spells trouble for the Leaf and unless they can turn the business around, the teashop will have to close its doors forever. Fresh, honest, and sweet, Laura Schaefer's debut novel is sure to resonate with readers everywhere.
- ISBN-13: 9781416967941
- ISBN-10: 141696794X
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books
- Publish Date: December 2009
- Dimensions: 8.26 x 5.54 x 0.71 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- Page Count: 272
- Reading Level: Ages 9-13