Drawing on years of experience, and thousands of readers comments and reviews of her writing, Cathy Glass provides a clear and concise, practical guide on writing and the best ways to get published.
Bestselling author Cathy Glass has written and published 18 books, sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide, and had no 1 bestsellers in both the UK and the US.
In that time she has received thousands of emails from readers asking for her help and advice on writing and being published. This book details how to achieve both.
Divided into four sections, Cathy guides you through the entire process, from composing your first paragraph to seeing your book in print.
- Making the time to write
- Planning, revising and editing your writing
- Different types of writing and genres
- Finding an agent and publisher
- How to self-publish
- Promoting your work so it is a success
Clear, concise and packed full of practical tips, About Writing is an invaluable guide for all aspiring writers.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780007542215
- ISBN-10: 0007542216
- Publisher: Harper Element
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 160