BDSM is a whole different world where people speak in their own formal and informal language, have rules and social norms, and create expectations based on everything from names to symbols you employ.
As a sex educator and an active member in the BDSM community, I found most information floating around to be inaccurate and some even unhealthy. As a primer this guide will demystify the world of BDSM and present it in a straightforward and easy-to-understand way to you.
This guide is more than just a list of who and what. It is a map that will take you into the heart of the BDSM lifestyle, explore the motivations and expectations, and offer suggestions for the safe and sensual journey you are undertaking.
In "BDSM Primer for Women", you will learn:
- The vocabulary, roles, and rituals
- The reasons you may want to participate in this lifestyle
- Ways and places to get started
- Safety concerns and legal issues
- Emotions, consequences, and actions
- What actions meet what needs
- What kinds of fetishes meet what kinds of needs
- How to communicate healthfully
- How to create your sexual self
- And much more...
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781493690688
- ISBN-10: 149369068X
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: November 2013
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- Page Count: 78