Jonah is on a mission to break every bone in his body. Everyone knows that broken bones grow back stronger than they were before. And Jonah wants to be stronger--needs to be stronger--because everything around him is falling apart. Breaking, and then healing, is Jonah's only way to cope with the stresses of home, girls, and the world on his shoulders.
When Jonah's self-destructive spiral accelerates and he hits rock bottom, will he find true strength or surrender to his breaking point?
- ISBN-13: 9781416982753
- ISBN-10: 1416982752
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Publish Date: August 2009
- Dimensions: 7.02 x 5.04 x 0.74 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 pounds
- Page Count: 272
- Reading Level: Ages 14-17