Everything you need to know about pregnancy, from weight gain to stretch marks to figuring out how to rely on Christ through the ups and downs of the next nine months.
In this funny, candid, and detailed guide to pregnancy 101, fellow mother Erin MacPherson takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous true stories, and supportive spiritual advice--all with a friend-to-friend approach that will help you feel comfortable as you navigate this life-changing time.
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needs, including:
- Help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
- Advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancy, even when you're feeling anything but godly
- What to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
- Tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
- Healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn't outright ban ice cream sundaes
- Ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you're pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
The perfect book for any expecting mama, this conversational guide to pregnancy makes a wonderful baby shower gift for the pregnant or new mother in your life!
- ISBN-13: 9780849964732
- ISBN-10: 0849964733
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: April 2013
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 304