- Ages 10-11, Grade 5
- 96 reproducible pages, 8 inches x 11 inches
- Covers multiplication/division, fractions, tables, equations, money, and more
- 40 weeks of activities and weekly assessments
- Answer key and Common Core State Standards matrix included
Focused Practice: Carson Dellosa's Common Core Math 4 Today Workbook helps fifth graders to strengthen essential math skills through progressive lessons, interactive problem-solving exercises, engaging activities, and assessments.
Meets Common Core State Standards: The workbook can supplement classroom or homeschool math lessons or be used for added practice, with 40 weeks of daily activities and weekly assessments to test student knowledge before advancing to new concepts.
How it Works: Each page includes 16 problems to complete during a 4-day period--exercises arranged so concepts are repeated weekly. The 5th day features an assessment to evaluate students' understanding of math concepts practiced throughout the week.
Working Together: Parents love using the workbook for added practice from home, and teachers love to incorporate it into hands-on math lessons. Track student progress with the answer key in the back of the workbook.
Why Carson Dellosa: For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals. Carson Dellosa supports your child's educational journey every step of the way.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781624420405
- ISBN-10: 1624420400
- Publisher: Carson Dellosa Education
- Publish Date: May 2013
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 96
- Reading Level: Ages 10-11